Please note – we are not a crisis service. If you are in a crisis please follow this link to find the appropriate help.
We do ask that if you are displaying any signs of illness you contact your counsellor and consider deferring appointments until you are well to minimise the spread of any illness.
Kia ora and welcome to the longest established private counselling practice in Tauranga Moana. We are a practice of nine therapists who can offer you an extensive range of services that include;
- Individual counselling (adults, adolescents)
- Couples, relationships & families.
- Government funded including; P.H.O / A.C.C. / Family Court / Victim Support / Oranga Tamariki.
- Employee Assistance Programmes (OCP / Benestar / Vitae / Instep / EAP Works / Workplace Support / EAP Services)…does your workplace offer counselling ?
- Supervision (Clinical & Workplace).
Each practitioner at Bay Counselling & Therapy Service abides by the code of ethical standards of their professional association, which you can view from each therapist’s page. We have our own Child Protection Policy.
If you wish to see a particular therapist please indicate this when you ring for an appointment. Otherwise appointments will be made with the earliest available therapist at a time that suits you. Self-referrals are welcome.