- Registered Psychotherapist with the PBANZ
- Full Member of New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (N.Z.A.P)
- Approved ACC and Family Court Counsellor
- Accredited E.A.P Counsellor
- Accredited Victim Support Counsellor
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision Training (C.I.T - NZ)
My name is Nancy Morrow-Hogg, and I am a third generation New Zealander. On my paternal side, I am from English descent, and maternal, Irish descent.
I have lived most of my life in the Bay of Plenty, married and live in a step-family. I come from a psychodynamic perspective and have built much of my work on Attachment Theory. I now work part-time.
I have been a partner in Bay Counselling & Therapy Service since 1989, where I enjoy strong collegial friendship and support, we meet weekly for supervision, and have three-monthly cultural supervision. I have monthly (personal) individual supervision.
Areas of Interest
Individual and couple counselling
Sexual abuse counselling
Grief and loss
Tuesday 9:30am - 6:00pm
Thursday 9:30am - 6:00pm
$120 (including GST) (may be negotiated)